About ACAM Portinari
Founded on November 27, 1996, ACAM Portinari (Association for Support of Casa de Portinari Museum), manages three cultural assets belonging to the State Government in the São Paulo countryside: Casa de Portinari Museum, in Brodowski, Índia Vanuíre Historical and Pedagogical Museum, in Tupã, and Felícia Leirner Museum (Claudio Santoro Auditorium), in Campos do Jordão.
ACAM Portinari’s main objective is the development of the cultural area, particularly the museological, through technical/operational and financial collaborations. Through its work, the Association grants subsidies that favor the qualification of institutions as regional reference centers in the museological area and disseminating centers of the State Secretariat of Culture public policies in the State countryside.
Besides managing the institutions, ACAM Portinari also supports the actions of SISEM-SP (State Museum System) that gathers approximately 415 public and private institutions from 190 municipalities.
As a Social Organization, ACAM Portinari’s mission is to manage museological units through the research, conservation and diffusion of the collections with social-environmental responsibility, contributing to human development and committing to social justice, democracy and citizenship.
Be a reference in the management of cultural equipment in the museological area based on principles of cost-effectiveness, transparency and technical quality of the services provided.
- Quality services;
- Committed and accomplished work teams;
- Responsibility with the preservation and conservation of assets;
- Responsibility with sustainability;
- Responsibility with ethics;
- Social commitments;
- Educational commitments.
- Work effectively in the management to preserve and diffuse the assets and memories;
- Continuously seek improvements in the provision of services and the relationship with the public through the efficient management of the museological equipment.